Saturday, February 7, 2009

T.A.G. and Citations.



















I really don't know how I'm going to begin with the day I just had.
3:oo am. Wake up. Need to catch the train. Cut my finger on this stupid peanut thing. Mom, remember when you cut your finger on that soup can, I pretty much did the same thing on this peanut can.

When we call to get a cab, they say no because the roads are bad and everyone is out taking people home already (People stay out really late here). It wasn't even snowing outside!!!


8:00am On the train foreverrrr. I get a citation!! I had my feet on this bar of the seat in front of me and apparently that's illegal in England so some transport dude came and gave me a ticket. I have to call on Monday and figure out the details.
10:00am Feel awfully sick and want to go home already.

11:00am-1:00pm Get a kickass tour from some lady who shows us lots of Beatles stuff. I have this video that I want to post and maybe my computer will post it sometime. However, during the tour, I hear a SPLAT! Then I felt the SPLAT! ...And a bird pooped right on my new hat.

1:30pm Get sick in some restaurant and get annoyed at annoying stuff.

3:00pm See this cool soccer game with cute players and intense fans. Had to use the bathroom and it was grimey though.

5:00pm Have to leave the game early to catch the train. By this point I am ready to leave anyway.
11:00pm. Finally get back from the train. The train rides on the way home were really awesome. Met an adorable rugby player from North England, who has the same name as the guy from Little Britain, but it Welsh. haha.
I also watched this dad play this hilarious game with his daughter about trading cards and receipts and he was making really silly jokes; I also listened to music-therefore doing no work.
11:30pm Our cab driver is playing and singing Pink Floyd on the way home. Thought you'd like that one mom.

I know that there was so much more detail than that but that's all I have for now. Here are some pictures from this eventful day-in no particular order. Actually, they are out of order.


No comments:

Post a Comment