Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mas Photos!











Here are some more pictures taken from facebook that my friends took of us in Amsterdam, but also in misc. places. The wild ones are from nights out, and 80s night. Today was a nonproductive day, just went to class and did schoolwork. Well I supposed that is semi-productive.

I'm really into this idea that I keep thinking I see people I know when they aren't people I know. Anyone know what this is called?

Hm let's see, the pictures are in order (maybe can I get this right?)..
1.The Boys and me, Tyler, Jared, and Nick in Amsterdam

2. 80s Night
3. Part of the I Amsterdam Letters
4. Canal ride in Amsterdam with Maureen, Katie, and Jeph
5. Girl's Secret Valentine's Day in Amsterdam
6. Me with a Guard at Windsor Castle
7. More 80s in Swansea
8. Election Day In Swansea
9 The rest of the letters in Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment