Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Not Always Sunny in Wales

Today was a nice sunny day. It's about 7:30, and I'm getting ready to get some sleep because I'm catching a train to liverpool at around 4 am tomorrow morning: which means I need to be out of here by 3:30. I went to class and took some pictures on the beach today. That was about it. I tried to plan spring break and hopefully that will come together soon. While wandering today, I thought of two fundamental sociological topics I would like to look into:

1. The way people walk. I think this tells a lot about someone, not only about them, but about their life. You see the physical aspects, but I also think this tells more than this.

2. I can't remember the second one anymore but I swear it was really good.


I think I'm going to do my Senior Thesis on why babies laugh so hard. Why do babies laugh so hard?


Hopefully I will be able to upload videos sometime soon, this computer is annoying and takes forever to do anything. It's like the Slowski's.

1 comment:

  1. hey nick! love the beach pictures. you are funny about the hairspray....don't they have "stiff stuff?" they used to sell that and it was like lacquer/glue...LOL thanks for our postcard! it's a beautiful card and i have on my desk!! i love your blog...IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN LOLOL
    love you!
    aunt K

    ReplyDelete