Tuesday, February 3, 2009

578

So it's 5 pm, on a Tuesday, and I'm eating cookies and drinking chocolate milk. And I have not done a thing today. 578 Schools in Wales were closed today. There was probably about 4 (at most) inches of snow on the ground and basically the whole UK shut down. Trains weren't running, classes were cancelled; even the dining halls were closed. The library was closed too. You would have thought something really crazy happened. At 2 I looked outside and all of the snow was melted and it was sunny.

However, I'm not complaining, because I stayed in and caught up on much needed sleep for the day.

In other news....oh wait, there is no other news because the whole country shut down!

1 comment:

  1. hey sweetie! i cannot believe the town shut down because of snow!! LOL it's snowing here all day and it looks pretty. hopefully it wont get all yucky and dangerous out driving! i miss you! love you!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete