Monday, February 16, 2009

IAmsterdam: Day Two
















Day two was extremely productive. I went to the Rijks museum (dutch art and stuff), the Van Gogh museum (I saw Starry Night, the real one!!), some Merchant's house, a Richard Avedon exhibit (he's some American photographer), and on a Canal ride through the beautiful canals of Amsterdam. You know, there are no guard rails or anything and I'm surprised that I didn't fall into the canal. I wouldn't want to swim in that water anyway. Otherwise, I went to dinner and some of the girls had this cute Valentine's day thing where we exchanged gives like a Secret Santa.
I went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, of course, and then rode the tram through the city because it was free with the pass I bought. The tram was so crazy, like I got carsick on it and I don't really ever get carsick. Here are some pictures from day two!

The night picture is the ferry ride home to England from France on the France side. The rest are from Amsterdam. Most of the museums don't allow photograhpy so I really couldn't take pictures of many of the things that I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment