Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Right Here
















I woke up super late and basically am a sloth for sleeping so much. I got some errands done, mailed some things, and went to the beach for a moment. Here are some pictures. It's about lunchtime, so I have orientation (my last one, yay!) from like 2-3. Afterwards I think I will go swim in the super big 50 meter pool! I want to take pictures of it but you aren't allowed to take pictures in there because there's like, kids everywhere and all of that copyright stuff. It's the same at the Y. Anyway, here are some pictures of my school and such from today.















By the way, I think I will begin to invent this hairspray that will hold hair in place in Wales. It is so windy, that it is virtually impossible to do so. A mighty task for a timid town.










No comments:

Post a Comment