Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swansea Beach at Night











If I didn't mention this before, Wednesday nights in Swansea are like Friday nights at home. Everyone goes out on Wednesday night. It's odd but I think I'm getting used to it. Anyway, because everyone is just coming back to school this week, there are clubs and parties open and wild every night. Yesterday there were two clubs that were having massive parties; one where you dressed up like an animal and the other in like a school uniform. So I get on the bus, and I see Jeph. That first picture is what he looked like. I opted to go see my friend perform at a bar nearby because I had early class and didn't want to be out too late. Yet we all still missed the night bus, so we walked home from the beach. Here are some pictures from then!

No comments:

Post a Comment