Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wandering into Town











Today we went into town and bought a few things. Here are some local Swansea sights. We ate at a Pizza Express which is this fancy restaurant that serves pizza. It was really nice! We saw this cool castle which is seen above. It was such a beautiful day here. It's weird, Swansea is kinda like Florida, in that it rains like every day and then gets sunny out. It's really weird. Today it was raining while it was extremely sunny; it was odd. I bought some cute things and crazy socks and british stuff because after seeing the trendy kids in Cardiff I feel like I need to dye my hair green and get a studded belt.
Tomorrow I have more class and I am trying to get a ticket to Germany to visit Jojo. I love and miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment