Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick, Tired, Homesick..

So it's about that halfway point and I supposed that means all three of the above. I'm sick, tired, and homesick. I am extremely stressed out about break amongst many other things which I don't feel like talking about. I'm going to Ireland next Friday and although I'm excited, I'm also worried about the rest of break. Most of my friends are travelling eastern Europe after Greece but I think I'm just going to come back and head to Italy for a few days with Jeph! Check out his blog out here http://jephunky.blogspot.com/

Anyway, I saw one of my friends play at an open mic night the other day so I'll post videos from that sometime.... Just getting through the crazy days!
I love and severely miss you all :)
-Nick

2 comments:

  1. poopsie!! nothing is going on here anyway! same old, i am still sitting in my same place on the couch lol

    you will be back here before you know it! hang in there..

    lovyou
    mom
    ps i bought you a cute top last weekend you will like it. maybe i will take a picture or do you want to be surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o nickie, you sound so down. i wish you werent! your mom is right....nothing going on here...exciting. im getting carpel tunnel surgery on april 14th for my right hand and getting the left one done after; not sure when...the root canal was ok (thank god your mom went with me; i was such a baby)...have to go bach thurs, and im going alone LOL and hopefully they can finish it; if not, i might need some gum surgery. yeye....when it rains it pours...o and im single yet once again. LOL (and am ok and glad). ok...talk to you soon love! enjoy your break, and stop stressing!!!!! love and miss you!!! xoxoxx

    ReplyDelete