Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pre-Departure!


Hi all!
Here are some daffodils in Wales. They are everywhere.

So tomorrow morning, at 9am, we are off to Cardiff to do Spring Break. Here is the breakdown.

March 19th, 20th, 21st. Fly to Dublin, Ireland

March 22 Killarney, Ireland

March 23 Cork, Ireland

March 24th Fly to Madrid, Spain

March 27th Fly to Barcelona, Spain

March 29th Fly to Athens Greece

March 29th-April 3rd Cruise of Greek Islands

April 3rd Fly back to London, England

April 3rd, 4th stay in London, England

April 5th Fly to Rome, Italy

April 6th Rome, Italy

April 7th, 8th Florence, Italy

April 9th, 10th, 11th Venice, Italy

April 12th Fly back to London to get to Swansea, Wales!! :)


So there is my next 3 weeks. Non-stop, going, I'm excited and slightly nervous. I'm ready to enjoy it and have a good time. I'm not going to have internet and it's going to be a little hard to make phone calls, so I'm going to try to e-mail and call everybody as much as I can. As far as I know, I have Skype in Ireland and Italy. So, until next time, love you all!!




2 comments:

  1. this is the most amazing picture with the dafodils!!! i love you!!!!! have a great spring break!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. today is drewie's 15th birthday nick! can you believe it????

    ReplyDelete