Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ireland!

I'm in Ireland right this second and there is some weird music on in the place I'm staying. I am in Killarney, in Kerry County. I just got back from Dublin last night. I probably won't be able to post pictures until I get back on the 13th of April. (I get back on the 12th, but will most likely be realllyy tired so yeah). Ireland is a beautiful place and we rode bikes around the countryside today. The music on in the hostel reminds me of Everything Is Illuminated.
Anyway, I go to Cork tomorrow, then the next day off to Madrid!! I'm excited to go to Spain but more excited to see Barcelona because it's a beach and I love beaches!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can, and I will try to keep in touch as much as possible! Love you all!

-Nick

1 comment:

  1. love you nickie!!! it is march 30th, and i hope you are having a great spring break travelling around!! miss you! xoxoxo love ya!

    ReplyDelete