Monday, December 29, 2008

First Day

Today was my first day in England! The plane ride was really nice, Virgin Atlantic Airlines really hooks you up. I got this sweet meal and watched Entourage and Flight of the Conchords the whole time, but then drank a glass of wine (because it was free), and felt super sick. I had a window seat and the flight itself was really nice but I couldn't sleep and now I have gone the day without sleeping. After getting picked up at the airport, I went back to Oxford and am now staying with Hiroki. He kept yelling at me on the bus saying that I was being too obnoxious and people in England don't yell like I do. . . It was pretty hilarious. The bus ride was really scenic, and after a long walk home with luggage, we basically sat around and caught up because I felt really terrible.

Tomorrow is going to be tour day and some more accclimation, I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. love you! glad the plane ride went ok. :) have a great first day of sightseeing!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete