Saturday, December 27, 2008

FINAL PRE-DEPARTURE!

I'm finally realizing that I am leaving for more time than I thought. . . hm. 6 months. That's almost half a year! Actually it's less than 6 months because I'm leaving at the end of December, (Tomorrow!) and coming back in early June.

I can't believe I'm going. I still don't believe I'm going. I don't think I'm going to realize it for a while either. . .

Next time I blog, I will be:
1. In a different country!

This is either going to be really exciting or really stressful. Or both.
Jeez Nicole, the things to get yourself into....

Bon Voyage! (P.S. I hate French).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful trip! I am so proud of your enthusiasm, courage, and your adventure to do different things! Wish I could be packed in your suitcase! love you! Aunt Kar....

    ReplyDelete